Lemont Fire, Homer Township Fire, and Northwest Homer Fire Districts have collaborated to offer CPR Courses to the public. Homer and Northwest Homer will offer Instructor led courses. While Lemont offers a blended course of both online and in-person skills session. Dates and registration for all courses can be found at:
Lemont skills sessions will be held on TBD and TBD. Either 9am or 1pm., at Lemont Station 1, 15900 New Ave, Lemont, IL 60439. Skills can last 1-1.5 hours.
The way this works
- Register for the skills session at:
- Complete the appropriate online portion at your own pace prior to the skills session. Online course links & description provided below.
- Bring your online completion certificate to the skills session.
- If you need a completion card bring cash or check for the appropriate amount listed below.
Heartsaver CPR AED
For individuals (Parents, Teachers, Caregivers, Students, etc.)
- Online Course $15 – HS CPR AED Course
- Heartsaver CPR AED Card (HS CPR AED) is $18 (optional)
Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers
For Medical professionals only (Doctors, Nurses, medically related fields)
- Online Course $28.50 – BLS Course
- Basic Life Support Card (BLS) is $4 (optional, but typically required for place of employment)
Contact EMS Coordinator Tyler Yost at email@example.com or or 630-257-2376 x 225 for group classes (6 or more participants), or questions.