Once you have completed the online portion of the CPR course, contact EMS Director Tyler Yost at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an in-person skills session. Skills sessions are available by appointment, held at Lemont Station 1, 15900 New Ave, Lemont, IL 60439. Skills Sessions can last 1-1.5 hours.
The way this works
- Complete the appropriate online portion at your own pace prior to the skills session. Online course links & description provided below.
- Bring your online completion certificate to the skills session.
- If you need a completion card bring cash or check for the appropriate amount listed below.
Heartsaver CPR AED
For individuals (Parents, Teachers, Caregivers, Students, etc.)
- Online Course $15 – HS CPR AED Course
- Heartsaver CPR AED Card (HS CPR AED) is $18 (optional)
Basic Life Support (BLS) For Healthcare Providers
For Medical professionals only (Doctors, Nurses, medically related fields)
- Online Course $28.50 – BLS Course
- Basic Life Support Card (BLS) is $4 (optional, but typically required for place of employment)
Contact EMS Coordinator Tyler Yost, email@example.com or 630-257-2376 x 225 for group classes (6 or more participants), or questions.